My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hello!

Because this is my first attempt at creating a blog, I have no idea what I am doing! :) So, I thought I would start by saying 'Hello' and attempt to introduce myself.

I'm a 30 year old married mother of 2 boys, and I have a million and one opinions about everything. So, this being a forum in which I can express myself, this is perfect!

I do hope to receive lots of feedback and comments about my thoughts and opinions, so please don't be shy. That being said, please do not be negative or sarcastic either. I will never say anything harmful to another, I would appreciate the same courtesy in return.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Fun to read your blogs. I'll probably be back.

- I wasn't being negative, necessarily, on the other anonymous comment I posted. Keep posting! Maybe I'll make one of these ;P

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons