My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Results are In

What color are your eyes?

19% of you have Blue eyes
52% of you have Brown eyes
14% of you have Green eyes
14% of you have Hazel eyes

Thanks to everyone who participated in last weeks on line poll! It looks as though brown eyes have taken an overwhelming majority. Don't forget to check out this weeks question.


*In case you are wondering, I have blue eyes. And yes, the offical birthday boy weekend has come to a close.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Dammit - I didn't participate in your poll Sheri!! I'm so sorry!

Just for the record, I have brown eyes as well - One in the 52 percent who do (who apparently read your blog, I might add) :-)

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons