My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Power of the Unknown

I have always wondered what happened to people after they pass. I know I'm not the only one, many of the people whom I have spoken with have expressed the same thoughts.

I work with a 72 year old woman who's son passed away a few years back. This morning, she comes in and tells me that her son's former place of employment sent her husband a check from his profit sharing plan. She was in tears. She had the letter in her hand to show me. Now, for the past several days, she has been winning the lotto and Keno as well. Not big quantities of money, just a couple hundred dollars here and there. What number do you suppose she has been playing?? None other then her son's birthday. It all just seems to be much more then coincidence, and to the mother of a lost son, it can only be a gift.

I, myself, have had previous brushes with something that just had to be much more then coincidence. I was extremely close with my Grandmother, and still miss her deeply to this day. I can say that when I have been at my absolute lowest point, some miracle has always happened to save me. I just can't help but think that in some way my Grandmother was responsible for giving me a little help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons