My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

If you don't have anything nice to say.......Keep it to yourself!

I am angry this morning. I was looking through a Candle Light book to place an order, and E walks over to my desk and says "You have a lot of parts on the list today!" and gives me a judgmental look. It pissed me off royally. First of all, I'm her boss. Second of all, I don't get breaks and scheduled lunches everyday. If I want to scan through a magazine and place an order, I'm going to damn well do it. Third of all, who is she to judge anyone!! I hate to say it, but I really dislike people who think they are better than anyone else.

Last Thursday I came in to work with no socks on and slip on shoes. Her first comment of the day to me was, what do you think this is? Summer? Your going to get pneumonia.

When I got my hair cut in this shorter trendy style. Her first comment to me was, what did you do that for? Maybe it will hide your thin hair. Ok, I already feel self conscious enough, lets add that to the mix.

When I wear capri pants to work. She says to me, in my day, we wouldn't be caught dead outside the house in those.

I have to say, sometimes I could just choke this woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons