My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Onion Jackson

Old friends. It's amazing, when you see them, even if you haven't seen them in years, you can talk with them like you've just talked the day before. When I was at Wal Mart today, I seen Laurie, and we must have talked for an hour or more. She never changes, still the same old Laurie. I miss working with her. She could make me laugh on even the worst of days.

While we standing there talking, Zachary had sucked a little sample cup on his chin. He had left it there so long, it gave him a chin hickey. We laughed so hard tears streamed out of our eyes. It definitely reminded me of the old times, when we worked together. That was a normal occurance to us.

In case your wondering, "onion" Jackson came about when Laurie told me that as a baby, she greatly resembled an onion. Her hair stuck straight up, just like the roots of an onion. It didn't help that she also has red hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons