My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, July 18, 2005

The Bearded Woman

The bearded woman has cut her hair all off! It's short, like, buzz cut short. I almost died when I seen her this morning. In fact, I exclaimed "Oh My God, you cut your hair all off!" She smiled, ran her hand back and forth across the top of her head, and says 'ain't she a beauty'.

Although at first I was creaped out by Becky, she has grown on me. Very hard working, very considerate, and very nice. Just really, really rough around the edges. I got probably one of my best management compliments ever from her last Friday. She said "Sherri, you're probably the only manager I've worked for that I have had any respect for." For me, it meant a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Unrelated: Defies Comprehension

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons