My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Huge Spider is Missing!!

I can't believe I'm about to say what I'm about to say! But, the huge spider is missing off my deck, and I'm angry about it! It has somehow become a part of my family, and now it's gone! Jessica stopped in last night, we went out and looked at it just before she had to leave, and it was still there. Around 10:00 when I went out to check on the progress of it's web, it was gone!! I don't have a clue where it went to.

I can't believe I'm rambling on about a humongous spider that had made a home on my deck. I hate bugs and spiders. Somehow, this 8 legged spider on steroids had grown on me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Maybe it moved into the house! Hahahahahah. I'm evil.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Big O said...

It must have read the new Harry Potter book and had a heart attack when it heard about Aragog.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons