My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, July 11, 2005

Hate my job!

Top 10 reasons why I don't want to be at work today................ (Drum Roll Please)

10. I'm having an allergic reaction to the air within the building.

9. I have suddenly developed a fear of electronic components.

8. The little voices inside my head are telling me to go to the beach.

7. The air conditioner is making a funny squeaky noise, I may go postal.

6. I went to work naked. Then realized I wasn't dreaming.

5. I'm losing my paperball war.

4. Little Hitler at the next desk won't quit giving me the evil eye.

3. The pop machine is out of Mt. Dew.

2. I just don't want to be here.

and, the moment we've all been waiting for................ the #1 reason why I don't want to be at work today..............

1. I just looked down and noticed my white shorts are practically see through!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons