My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, July 08, 2005

Workplace Antics

This has been a busy day!! I've been off all week, and today has just been a blur of trying to catch up. Several meetings to attend, lots of chit chat about how I've been off all week.......etc.

The claims adjustor looked at the Jeep today and snapped some pictures. Cross your fingers that it won't need to be totaled out. She said she couldn't see any reason why it wouldn't be able to be fixed.

Dave has on his rainbow necklace again! Joe has been throwing paperballs like crazy over the fence. Elizabeth is as feisty as ever.

Oh, one big development. Connie O. has been given a salaried position titled 'Team Leader' over the MDE line. I'm in shock. She has even been attending the production managers meetings. A position that was never even posted. I'm sure it raised eyebrows all over the plant.

Oh my! I just got off the phone with Bill. I was being a total flirt with him. He started it though, he called down here a while ago and asked about the displays. I said, hold on, I'll go look at them. He said, can I come out? I like talking to you. Shame on me. Then he started talking about having an affect on women. He was flirting big time. So, here we are. (See attached email)

LOL! Use your imagination.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 2:09 PM
To: Sherri Sanders
Subject: RE:

What little thing?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Sherri Sanders"
Sent: 7/8/05 14:00:58
To: "Bill
Subject: RE:

:) Hello

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 1:53 PM
To: Sherri Sanders
Subject:

Hello...

Bill


Speaking of doing stuff I shouldn't be doing. After my meeting with Pat today, I went to walk behind him when he stopped to talk to Rick and my hand totally slid across his ass. I was so embarrassed. I just kept right on going, and yelled over my shoulder "Sorry!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons