My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Hell on Earth, AKA Wal Mart

Yes, it is that time of the week again, time for my trip to Wal Mart. I have grown to despise the place. Everything from the pushy 'Free Sample' people to the obese and elderly in their motorized shopping carts.

My plan of revenge for the day?? I'm going to pull right up behind a parking space lurker that is waiting for people to finish loading their purchases in their car and beep my horn. Hopefully they'll drive away, and I'll get their spot. LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

Your Wal-Mart has samples. Mine doesn't and I LOVE samples. No fair!! I'll trade you!

7:38 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Mine doesn't have samples either...then again, i live in a downtown area...
we do, however, have an underground parking structure at my walmart...walmart is sooo cosmopolitan out here!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Trust me, the free sample people are scary! Free food.... Hepetitis.... you just never know. LOL

9:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I did that once, except someone pulled up behind ME and beeped their horn, geesh!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I prefer Target myself. Unfortunately, the town I live in does not have one.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

LOL -- Yeah but Wal-Mart has kind of grown on me in an eerie sort of way. I enjoy it none-the-less.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons