My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The 10 Most Irritating Things a Person Can Say to Me

  1. You look like you're having a bad day. (If it's that obvious, why in the hell are you bringing it up??)
  2. Smile! (If I felt like smiling, I would be.)
  3. Can I steal a second of your time? (Do I have a choice? Probably not, so, why are you asking?)
  4. Can you take a look at this [work] for me Sherri? (Translation, I'm too lazy/busy to do my own work, so, I need you to do it for me.)
  5. Would you like fries with that? (I would have ordered fries if I wanted them.)
  6. I'll be there in 10 minutes. (Translation, I have no idea when I'll be able to be there, hopefully I can make it in 10 minutes.)
  7. Do you know what time it is? (I don't wear a watch, what makes you think I know the time?)
  8. Don't look at me. (Never an appropriate answer to a question. 'Just say I don't know.')
  9. What did you do to your hair? (Instant panic. Do I look bad? I didn't do anything differently then I normally do.)
  10. How was your day? (If you aren't expecting an answer, don't ask. I will tell you how my day was whether you want to hear or not.)

8 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

Great list...

and did you notice that when the drive-thru guy asks if you want to try a grilled steak burrito, you never do?

why can't they offer nacho bell grandes?

11:55 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Mmmmm.... I love nachos bell grande! Extra cheese no beans

1:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh my! Your current Google ad is for "Rednect Singles - Pics"! Earlier today it was for dirty jokes. :)

1:42 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Apparently, it's an appropriate ad because your readers (okay, I) can't even spell "redneck."

1:43 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!! That's ok Jessica, I still think you're the greatest!

So, did you see the pictures and how were the jokes?? :D

3:02 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I don't have a googley thingy. I want one!! Where? How? Help!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Angela, if you're talking about the google ad, go here

https://www.google.com/adsense/

7:21 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Stealing time comment: I used to quote the policy about how it was against policy to commit theft.

MOst people laughed, but some stared at me a minute, and asked to "borrow" some of my time. I never got it back though.....

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons