My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Let's try this again

(2nd attempt to post)

I managed to fall down my steps today and land right on the sharp wooden corner of my bottom step. My right butt cheek is barely recognizable anymore.

For those of you who have gotten into the practice of stacking laundry on the bottom steps for your children to bring upstairs, this is an open invitation for certain disaster! You could be me! LOL

One minute I was headed downstairs with an arm load of laundry, the next minute I was mangled across the tile. Not a pretty sight! At least one good thing came out of it though, my son took care of his laundry.

All in all, this hasn't shaped up to be the best weekend. Thank God it's nearly over.

6 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

Oooohhh, I guess you'll have to sleep on your tummy tonight! Ouch.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

lol......yep !!well thats a nice attempt i must say !!
if u want to read some more cool things.u can check my blog at...''greenlantern1010.blogpsot.com''

9:10 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Oh No! Well, now you can show off your new tattoo... LOL. That is what I called my own left rear after trying to move the ladder while scraping the house when the tangled vines grabbed my feet and tripped me. I got a lovely multi-colored purple circle in the shape of the water spigot handle which gouged me on the way down. I leave stuff on the stairs all the time for my daughter to take up to her room... thanks for the warning.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

Yikes! I'll bet that smarted.

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smarted isn't the word for it! LOL

It's definitely ugly, I'll be wearing this battle scar for a while.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

hmmm.... my picture is missing.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons