My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Phone

Ever since JH has discovered that I have one of the black phones, she has been trying to get her grubby little paws on it. Twice now she has requested I swap it out for a different phone. Today, I did relent, for a temporary period of time. The phone she swapped it for?? Absolutely disgusting!! Coated in finger grime from God knows when. I thought I was going to gross out when I started cleaning it. I also discovered, it belonged to Dave Keebler, and still has his phone list in it. Good Lord, I hate to complain, but I've had that phone for 3 years. It was never an issue until JH discovered quite by accident that I had one of the black phones back here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons