My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, May 30, 2005

Sex Dreams

I've had sex dreams 2 days in a row now. Very vivid sex dreams, I might add. The first one was yesterday morning. I was dreaming about RH, and several of the people I work with. But, I was very romantically involved with RH, if you get my drift. (wink, wink) At the beginning, it started with him and I looking at pictures. He was standing behind me, leaning into me, and I could feel his entire body pressed against mine. He was telling me that I should introduce Charlie to the woman in the picture I was holding. In the dream I'm sure I knew who she was, but now, it totally escapes me. The weird part to this dream was that it started very differently. It started with Charlie and Myself walking through an old house. I'm not sure why we were there, but I had a creepy feeling as we walked. I went into a bathroom, and there was a murdered child in there. A beautiful little boy with curly blond hair, maybe 3 years of age. His head was floating in the toilet. His lips were blue and his eyes were open. In the dream, I turned and ran out a door, and in real life I sat bolt upright in bed when this happened and opened my eyes. Because I am now used to having horrible dreams like this, I was able to put it out of my mind and fall back to sleep, almost instantly, and continued the dream as a sex dream.

The second dream I had was this morning. I was dreaming about Matt E. Someone who I have not seen since like the 9th grade. In my dream, we were still in the 9th grade, and it was a school girl kind of crush. We were sitting together on the floor in a class somewhere. The movie projector was going, and several other kids were sitting on the floor as well. All of a sudden, we were alone, and we started to make out. That's where the dream ends though.

I'm going to have to search around this morning and see if I can find a good dream analysis site. I'm very curious about these bizarre dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons