My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, July 11, 2005

I'm Horrified

I have somehow found myself on the bearded woman's good side. Don't ask me how. She says to me today "Yah know, I like you. I don't like to many people."

Ugh! That's freaky in itself. Picture it coming from a woman with a beard, very rough coarse voice, and a million tattoos.

Of course, this was just before she told me I owed her my next born child. I just ran away yelling over my shoulder, "I don't plan on having anymore!"

She just laughed and said "that's what they all say"

On a side note: She has absolutely disgusted Dave on a couple of different occasions. I even seen him raise an eyebrow and look away today. You can tell he feels superior to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons