My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, September 09, 2005

The Evil Fortress of Dr. Rau

I absolutely can not stand that orthopedic surgeon. He's a humongous balding fake tan dufus. He tripped on the way into the room and just about obliterated his twirling stool when he collapsed on it.


7 Reasons why I Can't Stand this Guy

  1. My appointment was for 1:30. He comes strolling into our room at 2:05.
  2. When he noticed I was irritated with his lateness (apparently my 'God-what-in-the-hell-took-so-long' sigh tipped him off) he asked if I was ok.
  3. When I said I was just fine, he said "I'm not that late" and laughed.
  4. 5 minutes into his in depth analysis of Zachary's x-rays he actually noticed I had a 2 year old in the room with us as well. (Absolutely stuck on himself and his wonderfulness. Puke!)
  5. He then spent the next 10 minutes playing with Thomas. What the hell??
  6. After another 5 minutes of telling me about a conference he's going to next Friday, he says he wants to see Zach on the following Monday to put on a regular cast.
  7. Naturally, the receptionist was not friendly when I had to schedule another appointment. I just smiled and told her to have a good day as I was leaving the office. Bitch!!

11 Comments:

Blogger TrĂ©e said...

Sherri, from a distance, that was damn funny. Have a great weekend. ;-)

5:37 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Hmmm...does he share an office with Dr. Nicole Zaglo? This sounds familiar...

8:05 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Maybe they're related.......

Is she huge, balding, and keeping the tanning beds warm??

8:09 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

The tanning bed is right on the nose...
the worst thing she said to me (before i switched drs)
Zaglo (during a yearly exam):Are you in a relationship?
Me:No. I work too much. I travel 3 weeks a month, I don't feel comfortable being in one.
Zaglo: Are you having sex?
Me: No (lied!)
Zaglo: Don't you think that is strange?
A doctor should call a patient strange!!!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Cockat00 said...

well at least he has his medical degree

11:25 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

Maybe you should go see Dr. Nick! Anyone gets this reference I will be so in awe of you!

2:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm telling ya, a few arm breakages of your own will help to concentrate a few minds. Then you can be their doctor! Revenge is a dish best served cold with a cast on it!

Umnuk - Dr Rau's middle name

7:27 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

What's stranges, lbseahad, is the fact that she was asking about your sex life to begin with. Yikes! Good thing you found a new doctor.

9:15 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

yup...she wanted me... hee hee

12:34 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

yup...she wanted me... hee hee

12:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seahag is getting old. God bless her little cotton socks. She is beginning to forget the comments that she has already sent.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons