My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Sanity is Slipping Away.......

I have officially lost my mind. Just 5 seconds ago I said to myself "I should have just gone to work today damn it!". What is the world coming to??????

So far today, I didn't get any of the wonderful me time I was so looking forward to. You know, the first thing in the morning quiet time when nobody else is up. Not today! On a normal school day, I need heavy machinery to get that kid out of bed. Not today. He was up at 6:30 asking me if I could rent him movies to watch. Naturally, I'm trying to shush him so he doesn't wake Thomas up. He continues on anyway, waking him up on purpose, I'm almost positive.

So, here I am, 2 1/2 hours later, at my breaking point, wishing I was at work. I could absolutely scream. Zach has been constantly instigating Thomas by taking his toys, and Thomas is crying because Zach took his toys, and for Gods sake, I can't take anymore of those stupid kid shows!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

It must be really bad if you're actually wishing you were at work...

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons