My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, November 28, 2005

10 Things that made me laugh today

  1. The email Sandy sent that I opened in front of a million people. It was a picture of a guy sitting on a bike, wearing a helmet, with a funnel sticking out of his ass. (complete with fart sounds on the speaker)
  2. The look on Helen's face when we all realized the true nature of this email.
  3. Dave telling me how boring his vacation was, and how happy he was to be back at work.
  4. The cricket that jumped on my pant leg causing me to shriek in horror.
  5. Helen's face, once again, as she watched me freak out because of the cricket.
  6. Recounting the tale of how I drank too much rum and coke on Friday.
  7. Mr. Brownstar recounting his holiday weekend for us all. Long story short, he ended up in the ditch twice, his father's wheel chair froze to the ground, the turkey was partially eaten by the dog, his son became engaged, and he burned his comb over on a lit candle.
  8. Discovering leaves in the bathtub as I hopped in to take a shower. Leaves??
  9. Zach trying to get a brush through his hair. He's becoming a bush baby.
  10. Watching the hot shot guy in the vehicle next to me spill coffee all over in his lap at the gas station. Ha!! (sadistic, I know. But, he was a jerk to the cashier.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

Sounds like you had an eventful thanksgiving. The snows all gone now, so no complaining there. Winter's over now, right? If you get bored, come on by my blog and read a little. I have some stuff that might make you laugh, with or at me is ok. Thanks for your blog.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Cricket? Good lord, I really hate crickets! Water crickets like to live in the crawlspace under our house. They come up into the house by the water heater, which is in the bathroom. I lived in terror of them for about three years until we discovered that setting of bug bombs in the house and crawlspace every couple of years keeps them under control. Tip: WD-40 kills crickets. If you can't bear to hear them crunch when you step on them, WD-40 is a good alternative.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

That sounds a lot better then kicking your leg until it falls off! (Which, incidently, is exactly what I did. Then I kicked it under the wall over to Joe's area.) :D

12:00 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

How did that cricket survive your harsh winter temps you've been getting up there? Geez.

I need to see a picture of that guy on the bike with a funnel sticking out of his ass.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

As requested, I've sent you the picture phoenix. :D

Enjoy!

1:31 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

crickets? they are coming inside to get away from the cold, huh?

spooky...i hate em...

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons