My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I did it myself!

I am thankful that I was able to cook this bad boy all by myself! (With the exception of cleaning out the nasty stuff. Ew.)

I am thankful that everything turned out so good! I'm not the best cook in the world, this was a real treat.

I am thankful that I didn't have to spend the day with my in-laws. I have a blond siter-in-law who has had a boob job and continuously talks about hiring a nanny. Her husband, my husband's brother, is totally wrapped up material items. I have a brunette sister-in-law who is forever on the quest to be perfect. Ever since she has had her braces removed, her teeth just look plain weird. Her husband, my husband's other brother, is kind of sullen and angry. I have a brother-in-law who is an absolute low life. He was once arrested for embezzling money from Toys for Tots. I might add, these charges were later dropped. His wife, my husband's sister, always asks me about my family, knowing full well that I have nothing to do with them. Last year she compared my family to a circus. I have a brother-in-law that I really get along with. He is NEVER at these functions. I can't imagine why?? His wife, my husband's other sister, is a control freak. She always asks me how things are going at work. By the way, I happen to be the only female in his family who does work full time outside the house.

I am thankful that my kids are healthy, and happy, and make me smile. (I could, however, do without the holy terror portion.)

I am thankful to be away from work on this much needed 4 day weekend.



Today's Menu:

Pumpkin Tortes - these were absolutely scrumptious!
Taco Salad - What could go better with a turkey with all the fixings?? LOL
Tuna fish casserole - Zach's favorite.
Dinner Rolls - Pillsbury heat and serve. Yummy!
Turkey/Dressing - made the dressing from scratch, thank you very much! :)
Turkey Gravy - also made from scratch.
Baked Potato - Charlie's idea.

Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I bumped ma head on the monitor when I actualyl tried to eat that turkey..


Yummm.....yummmm :)

And that was a real nice thanks list.

:)

Happy Thanks giving Sherri!!
Have fun with family and friends.
Enjoy life!!

1:27 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Thanks arz000n!! I hope you follow that same advice as well!

7:57 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

wow!
thats a feast for sure...

can i come for leftovers this week?

8:22 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Which one had the breast augmentation?

11:37 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Heather did. (You remember Heather, don't you?)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

That's why I asked. I was wondering if she was the one. :)

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons