My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Wonderbar!

Bill and Joe have totally gone crazy with the paperball war! It has become a fiasco! Joe threw a paperball at me, hit me in the eye. Bill retaliates with my bottle of water. Spicegirl shows up at the moment Joe was tossing over a box full of styrofoam peanuts.

Note to everyone: Spicegirl is my Boss!

I can't imagine what she was thinking.

Spicegirl outfit of the day - black mesh hockey jersey, black sequined tank top, and skin tight black jeans. (So tight the material is literally creased into her skin where there should normally be a wrinkle.) It should be against the law for a person to wear jeans this tight. On top of the fact that creating the illusion of being harnessed into your clothing is not attractive, I can't imagine it is healthy for you either. Ugh!! Hello UTI!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey maybe paper balling can be entered as an Olympic sport! I know which country would win it and even what city would win and even the name of the town that would win. I'm off now to place a bet at my local bookies. This is a sure thing ... I'm going to be rich haha.

12:06 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Two words...Ambush Makeover...

you should turn her in to the fashion police...stat!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I have considered the thought seahag! She could use all the help she can get.

So, Gareth, are you gong to share your winnings with me?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

What Not to Wear

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons