My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Where was it made?

For some reason this morning, I decided to keep track of everything on my body today. You'd be surprised what you find out if you did this yourself!

  • Levi's 515 red tab boot cut jeans - Guatemala
  • Croft and Barrow brown turtleneck sweater - Venezuela
  • 'Intimates Collection' black bra - China
  • 'Intimates Collection' matching black panties - Mexico
  • Brown leather belt - China
  • Brown leather tall heeled boots - China
  • Colombia winter jacket - this one's a tricky one, you would think Colombia, but it's made in China

The only thing about me that was made in America is me. LOL

I think tonight I'm going to search my closet to see if I actually have anything that was made in America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons