My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, November 28, 2005

The Wisdom of Yoda

Dave just pointed out the most bizarre thing I've ever seen on a circuit board! I laughed out loud, honestly.

On one of the Source NDP boards, directly in the center, in white silkscreen, the words:

Do or do not.... (topside)
there is no try. Yoda 1980 (bottom side)

I did see something one time about how the techies would encode certain things in IC's and such as a signature, but I never thought I would ever see something like this first hand! (Granted, tiny white silk screen on a green hassle finish is not the same, but, it's still cool!)

*I've asked Dave to send me pictures!


6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Yoda is cool. "Do or do not. There is no try."

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL your work place is never boring! I'm moving there.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! Gareth, I have to agree, boring it is not!

jessica, you have to tell me how to do that! I want to be able to link cool stuff like that.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

My favorite Yoda-ism:

"Fear leads to hate...hate leads to anger...anger leads to suffering."

8:48 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

"suffering leads to indigestion".

:)

Great stuff!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Very funny. Strange, but funny!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons