My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

10 things I did today that I probably shouldn't have

  1. Get out of bed.
  2. Consume a million hershey's kisses for breakfast.
  3. Offer my assistance on a project that Mr. Brownstar is working.
  4. Remove my nail polish with the acetone in the conformal coat room.
  5. Paint my nails while sitting at my desk.
  6. Chat with an hourly employee while painting my nails.
  7. Resist the urge to strangle the irritating truck driver who never brushes his teeth.
  8. Wore a turtle neck sweater. It's fricking hot in here!
  9. Drank 2 bottles of water. Now I have to use the restroom with the dead fly carcass that has been stuck to the wall for 2 years.
  10. Offer to put together a pizza luncheon for my departments and the RMA department. What was I thinking???

3 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

Now you just need to hire an assistant to give you manicures and who specializes in fly-corpse removal!

5:36 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Or just ask the hourly employee to do your toes while you do your nails.

That way atleast both of you could be multi-tasking!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Wow the whole luncheon thing does sound like a lot of work. However eating a million hershey kisses for breakfast doesn't sound all that bad, but probably should be on this list never-the-less.

Just trying to make you feel better, Sherri. ;-)

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons