My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, February 20, 2006

Have you ever cried during a movie?

Odd as it may sound, I happen to be one of those people who rarely shed a tear during a movie. It's not that I'm unemotional, because, I really am an emotional person. My feelings are easily hurt, I tend to be over sensitive, and I cry.

I just don't cry during movies. What really fascinated me about this subject, this morning, is that every single male manager in the production managers meeting admitted to getting teary eyed over a movie. I was kind of shocked, actually, that they would admit to something like that.

Naturally, they all claimed to wear body armor at work and check their emotions at the door, but, is that really something you can do? It's almost impossible for me to do that.

And, I'm the one who has 'calloused' tear ducts.

(Yes, when I admitted that I rarely cry during a movie, I was accused of having calloused tear ducts. LOL)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Kidney Bean has turned me into an emotional wreck. Nowadays, I cry when I see puppies get rescued on the news.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Awwww..... that's cute. :)

Only a few more months to go before kidney bean leaves the pod. Yikes! That was bad. LOL!!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

I cry only when I've been laughing too hard.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons