My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I Just Love this Song

What better way to spend a 1 degree, blizzarding misery of a day, then watching movies, I say.

We ended up renting The Dukes of Hazzard even though I heard it wasn't all that great.

When I was a kid, I loved The Dukes of Hazzard. Many hours were spent with my brother and I and the neighbor kids from across the street, Dixie and Craig, pretending we were redneck 'relation' of the Dukes. Craig had an absolute uncanny impression of the General Lee, he had that horn blast down pat.

Zachary and Thomas loved the movie, then again, they have never watched any of the original episodes. I hate to say it, but, even though I was warned, I was still disappointed in the movie. Maybe it's just me, but, it just wasn't up to par.

I do like the original Nancy Sinatra version better, unfortunately, the only version they had on this site was the Jessica Simpson remake, I would have loved to post both versions. (Must press play to listen)







Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walki...


Provided by VideoCodes4U.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!! That's ok, it never hurts to tell the truth. I'm not exactly sure why I like the song, I just do. Maybe because I really really like the Nancy Sinatra version.

Yeah, I know, I'm weird. :D

7:56 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I watched 'The Dukes of Hazzard' movie Friday Night. And was amazed at the fact that it was not near as bad as I thought it would be.

The Nancy Sinatra version was better but I would be lying if I didn't say that I loved the Jessica Simpson video with the sound off. I know just call me a perv and get it over with.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons