My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Electricity was in the air........

Literally

Thomas's school has a book fair going on right now so I decided to stop in and pick up a few new books for him.

Little did I know what I had in store for me.

We get to the door and find a couple electricians pulling down ceiling tiles, attempting to run new wire to somewhere.

I have to admit, even though I was carrying a baby and walking a 5 year old to his PTO organized book fair, I was ogling them.

Perhaps a little too much......

As we headed down the hallway on the way to the media center the guy on the ladder had smiled at me and said Hi. Naturally, trying not to be rude, I smiled back and anticipated walking past him without much more than that.

Instead, I smile, trip on the wires that were lying all over the floor, catch my balance on his ladder, and start to laugh.

Lost: Any Sense of Dignity I Might Have Once Posessed

Found: Humiliation, 2 Left Feet, and a Near Britney Spears Baby Dropping Episode

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons