My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Summer Vacation

This is my last week of classes until September 2.

I can't believe I'm actually going to have a summer vacation.....

Do you know how long it's been since I've had the summer off? 1994 was the last year I spent any time during the summer that I was not gainfully employed.

I'm not sure what to think about this.

On one hand I feel kind of happy. Time off, time to spend with the kids, no need to get up early or even leave the house if I don't want to.

On the other hand, no need to go anywhere...... That useful needed feeling you get when you have obligation and responsibility is gone.

I'm getting better though, I feel good today. I feel like I'm going to be able to get through this rough time of my life and be a better person because it happened. Deep down I know I needed to make a break from that miserable job, it's just scary now that it has happened. I'm scared because I lost that sense of security but I think I'm going to be just fine.

I'm actually looking forward to some time off this summer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Teriana said...

You're lucky. My "summer vacation" is only lasting a week and a half.

5:23 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Have a great summer vacation and I hope your Mother's Day is a great one.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons