My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Aren't we just the cutest?

Posted by Picasa



I gave Hannah her first 'real' tub bath today. Yep, that's right, Hannah, her duckie, and a million bubbles in the big tub.

I don't think she knew what to make of it, at first. The look of terror in her eyes, the way she pulled her feet up tight to her body when I let them dangle in the water.....

So I ended up joining her. Such a funny little thing, she is. Completely amazed by the bubbles, after about the fifth time she reached for the bubbles only to discover she had nothing in her hands she gave out the angriest little scream.

I couldn't help but laugh, I think she might have her mother's temper.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, that is a great picture Sherri! It's great being able to enjoy moments like that with your little one.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Teriana said...

What a cutie. She must have Daddy's hair.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Vodka Absolut said...

She's getting so big! Great picture Sherri. :)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

WoW! She really is getting big.... When did that happen???

I just love those moments. Of course that was so long ago for me I have to just enjoy yours. You are looking great as usual. Keep posting pics...

8:49 PM  
Blogger Kingcover said...

I'mmmmm forever blowwwwwing bubblesssssss, preeeeeeeetty bubbles innnnn the airrrrrrrrr ......

:-P

4:09 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Awwwwwwwwwww

6:41 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

siren - you had your baby! Congratulations!

teriana, that is definitely a possibility. LOL

vodka, they grow soooooo fast.

big mama, every day I notice something different about her. I think I'm definitely more sentimental about this one, I KNOW this is the last time I'm going to be able to cherish these moments as my own.

gareth, have you got your duckie? LOL

crazy me, :)

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons