My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Envy and Rivalry

Some people amaze me. They will go to no end to try to appear to have it all. They feel no remorse for breaking up a marriage. The feel no regret what-so-ever for spending the entire life savings of someone else to maintain a lifestyle that is above and beyond their means. It just sickens me.

Today at work, I noticed one of the nicer cars in the parking lot had a big scratchy dent on the back of it. It's a white Cadillac, and is all nice and new. The owner, however, has a lot of money and is not at all in the least bothered by the scratch. She has actually driven around with it for quite a while now. On the other hand, the fake pretender I made reference to above, has the biggest SUV in the parking lot, and it will never have spot of dirt or scratch on it. Why?? Because looks are everything when you have nothing.

Word is all over the shop today. The fake pretender has a new 'engagement' ring that is horribly gaudy and huge. Why, you may ask?? Because she had broken up the 17 year marriage of one of our coworkers, and she absolutely feels the need to rub it in. In order for her to be able to one up the coworker yet again, she has to marry this guy, and have a ring that will kill her with envy. Does she love this guy? I have my doubts. But as long as she feels she has bested the situation, she will hang on for dear life.

I have to say, I am disappointed and sickened that I have to be compared to such low class trash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons