My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I can't believe I just did that!!

My dentist office just called me, I missed my appointment! All morning I thought my appointment was for 10:30, only to find out that it was actually for 8:50! I wanted to die. I was so embarrassed. And, to top it off, Scott P. heard my entire conversation. He sat there and listened to every word of it. I can't believe I did that. Now I'll bet I get charged by the dentist for missing my appointment.

Which brings up a good point. How is it ok to be charged for accidentally missing your appointment. Not only do they make money on fixing your teeth, but they also make money if you don't show up for whatever the reason. It just doesn't seem right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons