My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Birthday Extraordinaire

Zach is having his birthday fun stuff today. He is absolutely having a blast. Tony came to stay the night, and the two of them have been riding dirt bikes all day. Zach on his new bike, Tony on Zach's old bike, and Josh has been over all day too on his bike. I'm just so glad that he is having the best birthday. It means a lot to me that I can give him good memories to look back on when he grows up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Do you have good memories you can look back on?

11:02 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Not really. I can remember stuff like, we always had home made pizza on my birthday. And, I always had fun riding home on the bus. But, my parents were not in the least concerned with how rewarding my childhood was. We never had any money, and my Dad drank heavily. It is one of my goals in life to make sure my kids have a good childhood.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons