My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Ok, so, I went

I ended up going to the company picnic/open house today. I have to admit, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I got to walk around, and show my kids where I sit, and the kinds of stuff that we do. I got to see Dave's 'special friend'. He kind of looked like that red haired guy from CSI. Yikes!

Ruthie and her husband and son sat and ate lunch with us. That was a riot. We all got to hear (including her husband for the first time) how she had driven into the wall in the garage and made a big dent in it. Thomas had an absolute blast in the moon bounce thing.

Rick H. was feeling like king of the world, you could tell. I introduced him to my family, and then he followed us over to hand us our tickets for the games and things. He tries very hard to be quite the showman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons