My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bad Mood

I'm in a bad mood today. Every little thing is just absolutely driving me insane! For instance, I can see Elizabeth cleaning off her phone with a paintbrush right now, and it's just irritating the hell out of me. Why? Beats me!

I started off the day by having a tempter tantrum. I went to get in my vehicle, and my coat and purse were thrown onto the floor in the back seat. The drivers seat was moved way forward, and the mirrors were all messed up. I get everything adjusted back to where it should be, and the key is missing when I go to start. So, I lost it, and screamed "Where in the hell is the key!"

I get to work and Elizabeth starts right in on me, talking about stupid crap that we have no control over. Why get yourself worked up about nonsense?? I just don't understand. So, there I am, trying to behave myself while she goes on about a packing slip that has the wrong name on it, and about how expensive gas is, and how there has been overtime for months on the other end of the building. By the end of the conversation, I had lost my patience and I just said "I don't know what to tell you. That's just the way things are, and we have no control over it."

Greg M. pulled me out of the production managers meeting this morning for first article parts. I had everything I could do done on the FAR, I was waiting on Dave. He was freaking out. I can tell he's new to being a business manager. He still gets freaked out. So, for the next 20 minutes after that, he's on the phone with Dave, and standing at my desk talking to me at the same time. What a nut. Of course, Mary and Audrey see that I'm at my desk, so they come stand in line to bog me down with their issues as well.

I hate days like this!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons