My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Sunburst Marine

Andy just drove by. I seen him earlier taking Mark back home. Mark had yelled out the window and waved. The extremely lively wave of a person who is trying like hell to not get depressed. I do it myself all the time. The worse you feel, the more animated you become.

I also found out that not only did Mark lose his mother this week, but he also lost his job. He had called them up to let them know he was coming back, and they told him they didn't need him. I hate how life turns out sometimes. When you've got bad luck, it's suffocating and endless. I've been there a million times.

On an unrelated side note: I was at the next door neighbor's house when a black truck pulled in. It was a family taking a look at the house. Today is the first time that I have actually walked up to the house to take a look, and, it's definitely not worth $178,000. The cement portion of the driveway looks terrible. It still has the existing roof that Charlie put on it 10 years ago, but the paper says all new. You can tell by looking at the foundation and how it is pieced together that it's not 'all new'. The shingles on the roof don't even match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons