My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Death

I don't think about death often, it scares me actually. On Wednesday of last week, Charlie's Aunt Pat passed away from lung cancer. I have forced myself to not think about it, up until today anyway.

Mark and Connie were at their mother's house, I'm not positive if they were the only one's there. Connie was in the bedroom with Pat when Pat suddenly opened her eyes. Connie stared in disbelief and yelled for Mark to come see what it was that she was witnessing. Mark ran into the room, and stopped dead in his tracks. Pat lay face up on her bed, eyes wide open. A bright glowing light flowing from her eyes. A light so bright her entire face glowed. Both Connie and Mark just stood and watched, neither quite sure exactly what was happening. Moments after the light died away, Pat also passed away.

I have given you the recounted story that was given to me by Charlie, who was told first hand by Mark. I have often seen Charlie waver in his belief of God, but I think he has now come to an understanding that just because he hasn't seen him, doesn't mean he doesn't exist. He looked right at me and said "She saw the light" with tears in his eyes. He firmly believes that in that moment she was being absolved of her sins and God was lifting her up.

I have never said anything like this before in my life; but, I wish I had been able to witness this myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons