My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tales of the Sad but True

Things I have collected over time for some bazaar reason. (my husband doesn't know about any of this stuff either! )

  1. A dollar bill that I won playing poker with a really cute guy in 12th grade government.
  2. 2 great big giant cards that an ex boyfriend slipped into my car at work one day.
  3. The shredded pile of threads that an ex boyfriend had thrown at me when we were watching movies at his house.
  4. A dorito bag from my trip to Oklahoma.
  5. A gum wrapper from a trip to Sault. Ste. Marie.
  6. A can of crystal pepsi.
  7. About a million troll dolls. (Good lord, what was I thinking??)
  8. My oldest son's belly button after it fell off. (Don't worry, it's sealed up in a zip lock bag.)
  9. Pictures of a guy named Chris. I don't even remember how I knew him.
  10. Every single letter I ever received from anyone.
  11. A tooth pick from my great grandma's 97th birthday.
  12. A drink umbrella from my 21st birthday.
  13. Paper fruit that hung from the ceiling in La Senorita. (A guy named Scott stole it for me on our first date.)
  14. A seat belt ticket that I received in the mail. (Yes, I did pay the fine.)
  15. A key ring full of keys. I have no idea what they even belong to anymore.
  16. 3 license plates. One to my dodge, one to my oldsmobile, and one to the chevette. :) (I haven't owned these vehicles in years!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

If it makes you feel better...I have a lot of the same things!!! I'm such a packrat. I also have about a dozen McDonald's french frie container from when they used to use them to advertise movies,ie: The early batman movies.
Also have ticker tape from a parade, a peice of paper an ex boyfreind wrote my name on and every card,letter, note that was ever given to me. Feel better?

7:05 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yes, I have to say, it does make me feel better. :)

8:10 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I have a dollar bill that someone at a wedding gave me after a drunken fun game of "Pass the Buck." Lord only knows why I still have it!

11:15 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

that is awesome...i save a lot of stuff, too...its good to have pieces of the past...
my most valuable is an autograph book from disneyland from 1984, the year i vowed (at age 11) I would live in L.A. because the go-go's did...when life sucks, i look at it to remember i got out here for a reason...

whoah...that was sensitive of me to share!akkk!!!

1:05 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I clean out stuff like that once in a while, but keys, need to save the keys in case I have to open something in an emergency.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons