My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I don't want to go to work tomorrow

I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I think I'm getting burned out. Just too much politics. Maybe it's the stress of the day that I've had today.

Today was Audrey's birthday. Mary brought in cupcakes for her, a card, and a bear that she had made in her woodcraft phase. When I noticed that the frosting was turning everyone's tongues blue, I couldn't eat my cupcake. I have this food on my teeth phobia. I know, just call me weird. So I left the cupcake on my desk, and I'm pretty sure it's still there. When the school called I just split right on out of there. Knowing Audrey the way I do, she'll probably be offended tomorrow that I didn't eat her damn cupcake. The woman cries at the drop of a hat. (Unfortunately, I know this first hand because she works for me.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe she cries BECAUSE she works for you, lol. j/k

nbrscpwd - nebraskans chop wood

7:57 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

That could be the case. :)

But, I don't think I'm that terrible. LOL

8:05 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Tell her you loved the Smurfs too much to eat a blue cupcake. And then ask if she could make them a different color next time.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I did love the smurfs actually. I think I may have even posted something in my blog once about them. My favorite character was Azriel LOL

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons