My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, October 10, 2005

Dedicated to the Ones I Hate

This post is dedicated to the jerk in front of me at Wal Mart. You know who you are, you were the one dancing around with the 'Lane Closed' sign and smiling at me when I discovered that, even thought the light was still on indicating the lane was open, she was actually going on break or something.

Well, Jackass, here's the thing. You may have gotten to check out before I did, but I have something way better then you will ever have. A complete set of teeth that are not rotten, dignity, and enough self respect that I would never shop in public wearing ratty old green sweat pants with a huge hole in the knee.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Geesh Sherri I told you about this once before ...... STOP SAYING THOSE THINGS ABOUT MY SISTER! :)

1:48 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

:D That's quite a sister you got there Gareth! LOL

2:31 PM  
Blogger Jackie Bolen said...

People are stupid...always remember this!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

eeewwww, green sweat pants! Who would even consider buying them!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Bad teeth freak me out. I can't even look someone in the face if they have rotted stumps. It gives me the heebie-jeebies. GROSS!!!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

What kind of dance was he doing?

The Redneck Retard Shuffle?

7:23 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yes, I believe that is the technical name for it Phoenix. He had the 'lane closed' thing in his hands, and was doing some weird thing with his feet. If I didn't know any better, I would think he had ripped it off from Lord of the Dance. LOL What actually attracted my attention was the demented smile. I was grossed out by it. He could have passed for a lunatic in a scary movie.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is that what Michael Flatley is doing these days???! LOLOL.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

That's what his name is! I've been wracking my brain trying to remember! :D There is just something so wrong with a man in tights whose lower extremities move indipendently from the rest of his body.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons