My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Look into my mind........

I've been sucked into a black hole and I can't get back out! (my silent thoughts as I stand and chat with the health and safety rep. He is such a nerdy loser!)

You can't be for real?! (my silent thoughts as I listened to the insurance reps lay out the new benefits package. For a single person, it's $2100 out of pocket deductible and 70-30 coverage. Most of the physicians in this area do not accept our new insurance.)

AAAAAAAAGH!!!! (my silent scream as I realized my windshield wiper snapped off in mid wipe and scared the heck out of me.)

What in the heck is on your forehead? (my silent thought as I was talking to Bill. He was bleeding from a tiny little spot above his right eyebrow.)

Ew! (my silent thought when I seen the truck driver picking his butt while dropping off a skid of packaging material.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Oh, my. That's kind of a scary place, Sherri. :)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

be afraid, be very afraid! LOL

5:47 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Have you ever seen Austin Powers? I forget which one, but there is a scene where he doesn't realize that he has no inner monologue (sp?) If that happens at work, you are either going to be fired or promoted. I will hope for the latter for you.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

I hope my delivery guy doesn't pick his butt.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yikes! I hope for my sake I'm never without my inner monologue! LOL

Just don't ever use his pen phoenix! You never know where those hands have been. :D

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons