My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Words can not describe....

how mad and upset I am right now. If I stop blogging unsuspectingly, you'll know it is because I've been thrown in prison for killing my husband.

I hop in the jeep to drop my kids off and go to work. No big deal, I do it everyday. I get half way to daycare and it hits me. My ass is becoming increasingly moist. And cold. And itchy.

My husband left the window open in my jeep last night and it rained in it all night!! So, I'm assuming, seeing what he has done this morning, he shuts the window in hopes that I won't discover the crime! Like I'm not going to notice a wet ass????

So, here I am, at work with a cold, wet ass that I'm positive everyone can probably see. Maybe I'll be able to just sit here for a while, nobody may notice a thing.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

You get a good lawyer, you can get off with probation. Just remember to take a polaroid of your wet ass.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

I think paybacks are in order. I'm sure you could think of quite a few things that would make him uncomfortable, embarassed, and even think of what he did to you. As far as the wet ass, it will make your clothes shrink a bit and you can now look like your boss, lol.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Glad to know you see things my way mergrl. :)

hmmm..... taking the idea into consideration phoenix.

yep, paybacks are in order 'me, but, I definitely don't want anything to do with looking like my boss! Yikes! I have standards. LOL

11:06 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Try to remember how much you miss him when he's gone. :)

3:34 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Next time he's gone, I'll be thinking of this. LOL

I won't miss him as much. :D

3:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Seriously, if I hear, "I miss Charlie" next deer season, I'll remind you myself!

4:52 PM  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

Whew! At first I thought you were gonna say you had an "accident"...

6:02 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! Nope, I think an accident would be of the 'warm' variety. :D

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons