My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Got my new Allure magazine......

And, of course, the first thing I did was open all of the perfume samples and sniff away. One scent that particularly caught my attention this month was a men's scent.

Men, you may want to pay special attention to this little tidbit of information. Giorgio Armani, Acqua Di Gio for men, smells fantastic! Seriously, I loved the sample. If you're wanting to catch the attention of a special someone, this is just the ticket! (alcohol-free deodorant stick $16, after shave lotion pour $46, cologne spray $45) Every woman loves a nice smelling man. (just don't get carried away)

Women, one scent I would avoid if possible, Donna Karan, Cashmere Mist. It smelled like scented toilet paper to me. Ugh! It's super expensive too. If I'm going to spend $85 on something it is not going to be so I can smell like charmin.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"(just don't get carried away)" - ummm yup I think I know what that is referring too LOL.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! You sound like you've got experience in that arena Gareth. :D

11:31 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

That Cashmere Mist gave me an asthma attack!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!! It's pretty bad!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons