My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Discovered in the production managers meeting

  • Sherri was not a 'gear head' in high school. This interesting little tidbit of information revealed when she asked "Where is the twirly thing?" as she viewed Ed's military pictures of the crashed helicopter.
  • Ed consistently drove 110 mph when he was stationed in Germany. Today he produced a button that was a BMW insignia. I inquired if that was what was left of the car.
  • Joe wore a Nova t-shirt to school almost every other day. The days he didn't wear the Nova t-shirt, he wore a Cutlass t-shirt.
  • Keith frequented the gas station where the young girl was assaulted last week. We are all fairly certain it was his face in the security camera. LOL (just kidding!)
  • Jim doesn't know what Blue Moon Beer is. At the risk of sounding uncool, neither do I, but I didn't own up to that to him.
  • Carrie can separate a mans brain from his brainstem, and tell you how to do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

Is there any production talk at the production managers meeeting? Carrie is my kind of girl, lol.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Every once in a while we'll throw something in there that is work related. LOL

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons