My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, December 02, 2005

I am so not in the mood to work!

I can't wait to get the heck out of here!

In this mornings production managers meeting I learned:
  • Ed will eat maggots because they are high in protein
  • People have been killed by eating live octopus
  • You can buy a can of squid in it's own ink
  • Everyone likes oysters but me
  • Our conversations can be heard almost down the hall into the front office
  • It is impossible to find a picture of a menacing elf

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

For about 5 minutes today, actually. We were discussing whether or not we should begin training for our production managers version of Fear Factor.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

evil-elf53.jpg (JPEG Image, 864x1203 pixels)
http://www.susanscustomcreepydolls.com/evil-elf53.jpg
It's evil, not menacing....but it's an elf.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!! I'm not so sure I'll be sleeping tonight!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I don't care much for oysters either. The texture is WEIRD!!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yes! I agree 100% Angela.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons