My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, January 09, 2006

2nd Quarter QSR

I'm frustrated beyond belief at the moment. Here I am, in the first quarter of 2006, trying to compile information for the 2nd quarter 2005 QSR. It's next to impossible. Almost a year has gone by and they now finally decide to do the presentation.

I have 18 charts to talk to. It might as well be a million, I'm not current with what happened last year to make the receipt trend go down in the month of May, or why the incoming acceptance rate went drastically down in June. Ugh!!!

Wish me luck, the VP of operations is in house for the QSR.

3 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

Quit, quit, quit. There is something to be said for not having to answer to anyone except God, and your kids. Tell your hubby to get a second job, and we can compare notes on the best chocolate deals for the down time during the day.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

On days like today, I would give anything to just quit and talk about chocolate all day. :)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh, girl I am so there with you!!! It has been almost a year and they want it "YESTERDAY if not sooner!" Makes me just sit back and say IHP! (I hate people). Best of luck and know that you are SO not alone!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons