My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Only at Wal Mart

  • can you encounter a million sales associates and not one of them is able to help you find what you are looking for.
  • will you be able to buy bread crumbs and dog treats in the same isle.
  • are you fought over by those crazy free sample people trying to sell you Total Corn Flakes and Dannon yogurt drinks.
  • can you buy a pack of cigarettes, a case of beer, an R rated DVD, and get carded for a can of whipped cream. Swear to God!!!
  • does the door greeter give you the evil eye when you step through the door.
  • do grown adults fight over the last dry shopping cart in the lobby.
  • can you get your hair cut, nails done, oil changed, pictures taken, and eat at Subway if you're hungry.
  • do I tell myself I'm never coming back, and I always do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

You've never heard of "Whippets?"

I'll explain later...

5:14 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

No, that's a new one to me. You have piqued my interest, waiting anxiously for the answer!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Ok, I was too curious to wait for an answer, so I looked it up on the internet. 'Whippets' are a breed of dog. Now I'm really wondering.....

6:46 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Is it a Super Wal mart?

10:07 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yes, it's a super walmart. A super pain in the ass! LOL

We had just a regular wal mart for years, they decided to build the super wal mart last year.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons