My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, January 08, 2006

My 700th Post

Yeah, I can't believe I've posted that many entries myself! My original site counter is at 10,578 site views!

I've been wide awake since 5am this morning. In today's dream Thomas turned up missing. Only, in my dream, he wasn't my son, I was just helping the search party look for him. I was out in a boat with someone else when I seen a pair of hands floating in the water. I knew immediately they were his. That was when I woke up.

In my dreams my kids are never my kids. They always belong to someone else. I rarely ever even dream about them, it bothers me.

Must have been all those cookies I ate last night before bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Sounds like sugar overload to me...

7:43 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Time for an intervention. Sherri, we all love ya, but it's time to get off the crack. It's not working for you anymore? Lol. Loved your pics, look like very nice kids.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

It probably is sugar overload Ranger Tom. :D

Thomas, they look like nice kids, but it's actually a disguise. They're monsters in kid suits. LOL

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons