My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tag, You're it!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think? OMG! My eyes are totally bloodshot!

2. How much cash do you have on you? $50 bill

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Arrest

4. Favorite planet? Earth

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Tom Johnson

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? I am a Rock - Simon and Garfunkle

7. What shirt are you wearing? Chocolate brown turtle neck sweater

8. Do you "label" yourself? I try not to

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing now? Union Bay

10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright eye piercing florescent light

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Damasta - she's awesome. :)

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Don't do any text messaging.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? On the other side of town by the funeral home.

16. What's a saying(s) that you say a lot? This place sucks!

17.Who told you they loved you last? My little guy when I dropped him off at daycare.

18. Last furry thing you touched? A piece of old cheese I found in the back of the fridge this morning.

19. How Many days of work did you miss this week? Been here every day.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? So many, I have lost count.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 25

22. Your worst enemy? I am my own worst enemy.

23. What is your current desktop picture? The picture of Thomas, from my blog, in the Winnie the Poo hat.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? All right! (cheering on Helen for finding a discrepancy on a broker component)

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? A million bucks.

26. Do you like someone? I like lots of people.

27. The last song you listened to? Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits

28. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson? Carmen, Pam has nasty taste in men.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Wait. Didn't Carmen Electra marry Dennis Rodman??

11:29 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, good lord, she did! Ack!! I forgot about that.

11:35 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

OH MAN!!! I was JUST about to say that too!!... wtf??... lol...

Thanks, sweetie!!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons