My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Just Venting

I'm a bitter and resentful person tonight.

I hate my husband for all of the broken promises he has ever made to me over the years. I hate the fact that I left him once for 3 years and decided to give him another chance because he promised me he had changed. I hate myself for believing him.

I hate that I'm sitting here crying right now as I type this. I swear I'm not a bad person, all I ever wanted was a normal life. Of course, that can never happen because it was abnormal circumstances that brought us together.

I hate that I just don't know what to do.

7 Comments:

Blogger tsduff said...

I'm sorry sweetie - I hate it too when life sucks like that. I can remember being exactly in the same place - oh say about 3 years ago. I was married to a practicing heroin addict/alcoholic, and I despaired over not having the life's partner I had envisioned. He died about 1 year later. He was clean and sober though, when he died, and things had definitely gotten better before he went. Things never do stay the same - I hope you can just walk on through this bleak time and that it is a short time. Hugs

8:14 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Hang in there, Sherri....

11:26 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Stay strong. And you call the shots. And make the best decision for you and the kids...

[[[hug]]]]

1:24 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

From everything I have read you seem to be pretty, intelligent woman with a nice career and a great love for her kids. If things do go further south with your husband, just remember you have a lot to offer the world. You cannot control the actions of your hubby, just how you react to them. You will come out on top, I have faith in you.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I've been right where you are... I know exactly what you're going through.

~hugs~

9:08 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Sherri, I don't know all the back story here but if you aren't happy, think seriously about getting out. Life is too short and while it may be hard to be on your own, it's better than being in a situation that makes you miserable.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Hey, here's my shoulder...

((((((hugs))))))

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons