My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Walls have Ears

I cut my bangs this morning. I don't normally do such crazy stuff, but I couldn't stand how long they had gotten. Chalk it up to a moment of frustration.

Anyway, I show up for work this morning and ask Julie and Helen how my bangs look, then explain to them how I chopped them off in a moment of anger.

Whether or not they told me the truth, I have no idea, but they both said they looked fine.

About 10 minutes later, Joe heads around the corner and stands directly behind me, asking me if I would like some home made jerky. When I turned to speak with him he shouts "Oh My God! What happened to your bangs??" I almost died! I know I turned about 10 shades of red, my body temperature went through the roof.

"Oh my God, do they look that bad?" I was horrified. I thought he was serious. He was joking!! What a putz! He felt bad at this point and told me he was listening in to us talking and wanted to mess with me.

By now it's time for the production managers meeting, so we head in and take our seats. Keith and Jim are next through the door. Joe had gotten to them as well. In a room full of people Keith says to me "Who cut your bangs??" I wanted to kill Joe! Now everyone knows about my temper tantrum this morning resulting in me cutting my own hair.

Somehow I need to get even. I'm just not sure how yet.

8 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

Easy enough to do..go to a novelty store tonight and buy a bald wig. Do the makeup so it looks right, maybe wear a scarf to cover up the difference in skin color around the back of your neck. Then wear the bald wig into work and tell them because they gave you so much heartache yesterday, you had to cut all of your hair off....and you hope their happy.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! A bald wig. I might just do that.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Personally, I commend Joe for a job well done!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

And I thought you were my friend! LOL

1:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I'm only said it wasn't my idea!

2:11 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Ha Ha!!! That's classic!!! I totally saw that conversation in my head!!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Sad. I'm only sad it wasn't my idea. Not "said." I really need to poofread (ha, ha) before I post comments.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

perhaps we need to inform the moderator of this?? LOL

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons