My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, January 23, 2006

New Cell Phone

I can't believe how expensive these things are!! Like a fool, I've been letting my little guy play with my old one, and even lost it several times. It finally had enough and quit working on me, forcing me to go purchase a new one. Ugh!!

Up until this point I had always gotten a free phone with my contract renewel, so I never knew just how expensive they were. Let's just say, now that I know, this baby isn't going to be leaving my grasp.

this is an audio post - click to play

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Didn't you just get the previous phone last summer?? That's tough luck!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yes, I did!! That's what ticks me off most!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh that was SO cool!!! Now you can do all sorts of silliness on your blog... Sorry about having to buy a new phone though, that blows!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Post a pic of your knew phone! Did you spend the money for a cool one, or did the killer prices make you go for a boring, lame one? (Can't blame you if you opted for boring and lame.)

3:48 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I still can't figure out audioblogger.

4:51 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Awesome!!! you have a killer midwestern accent! i love it!!!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons